Monday, May 02, 2005

I'm not going to take the bullshit anymore!

This site exists to expose and fight all the bullshit in the world. Government bullshit. Feminist bullshit. Politically correct bullshit. Religious bullshit. Racial bullshit. Gun control bullshit. People in denial bullshit. Bullshit in the news. "The sky is falling" bullshit. Pseudoscience bullshit. Food, diet, and nutritional bullshit. Medical bullshit. Bullshit about consumerism. Conspiracy bullshit. Drug war bullshit....You get the idea.

There's bullshit I see and bullshit you see. I'll tell you about mine and you tell me about yours. If yours is interesting enough, I'll post it...even if I disagree with it. Just send me your rant.

I'm certainly open to suggestions as to how to improve this blog and how to make a few bucks off it as well (might as well get a little for the time I put in here!...and that's no bull!). Write away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home